· Heat a non-stick iron skillet or frying pan on medium-high.
· Add a little bit of coconut oil or olive oil to help the batter not to stick.
· Smash the banana and add 2 eggs, whisking until uniform. Add any of the optional ingredients (I love adding cinnamon, raw chocolate and crushed nuts).
· Pour the mixture in 2 or 3 small pancakes, or alternatively 1 large round pancake. Fry bottom side until brown and borders don’t stick; then flip over and fry for another 2 mins or so.
· Serve with toppings and eat while warm!